AUVAS : Association d'Union pour le Volontariat et l'Action Sociale (Literally, Union for volunteer work and social action) has been created in Janury 25th 2010, in order to take part to the sustainable and fair development of our country, and especially of our area.
Basing itself on the long experience of its members, AUVAS is an association which has a good knowledge of the associations and of their functioning, and also of the volunteer work. The main members have been living in the area where we are organizing workcamps, we are thereby well informed about what the population need. In our action, we pay attention to take into account the evolution of the local situation and of the supervision of the volunteers.
Our union was built on a common observation: To consolidate social links is of paramount importance. An important citizen action appears to be the best ways to achieve ours end, with the help of volunteers from several countries. Whichever is the domain of the project, which can be professional insertion, childhood, culture or environment; all the projects will above all be supported and realized by the volunteers.
Thanks to the promotion for the volunteer work we did to several group of population especially youth people, new volunteers are coming to help us everyday, rounding to the causes we share and because they have decided to take action, as far as they can according to their possibilities, capacities and envy.
One of the most important goals of the association AUVAS is to give the opportunity to the general public to discover the volunteer work, and to promote the social and volunteer service.
This way, AUVAS is trying to emphasize the value of this kind of work, and to create a link between professional carrier and social work.
- Reception, training and integration of the volunteers in our work teams ;
- Construction of precise projects in collaboration with the concerned volunteers, so as to work together with common and defined objectives ;
- Motivation and supervision of the volunteers which are involved in the various workcamps ;
- To built and maintain a link between volunteers and staff, from the preparation before the camp to the “after project”, so as to constitute a network and that the new volunteers will take benefit from the previous ones ;
- Appreciation and valorization of the volunteer action done by the participants ;
- AUVAS above all whishes to participate in the collective awareness of the world necessities, as well as to help each of our volunteers to review its associative alignment.
- To take part in our country sustainable development and fair tourism ;
- To organize and supervise workcamps, in partnership with concerned associations and authorities ;
- To promote meeting and sharing between the Moroccan youth people and foreigners from several countries by means of international camps ;
- To strengthen the values of friendship, peace and solidarity between individuals and people.